Monday, June 16, 2008

Well, On Wednesday I'll be making my way to Paris with Shuang, spend a night there with a high school friend of mine, and then off to Guangzhou airport on Thursday.

I'm panicking.

Off to the doctor's tomorrow because i just remembered a few jabs might be in order (he's going to have a fit and slay me).

Oh, and there've been floods in Hunan, Shuang's region (where we are GOING) but apparently not in her town (big sigh of relief although wish there'd been no floods, no earthquakes, and all that)

Now, only hoping that there'll be no strikes of trains, airplanes or anything when we try to leave. Please please please please.

Well, yeah, because everyone's striking right left and center at the moment. I think the journey will be the most stressful part of the whole trip. I really hate France sometimes.

No comments: