Monday, July 21, 2008

I've always found summers boring, especially as I got older.
At the moment, everyone I know is working or has gone off on holiday.
There is, quite literally, nothing to do.
I am stuck at my parent's house because they've gone off for ten days, leaving me to keep an eye on my little brother and on the house, so I'm stuck here.
Being a complete and utter loser, I don't have a driving license. Which is a pain. I don't usually need one, but my parents live in the middle of fucking nowhere, so now I am not happy at my uselessness.
On the other hand, all year round, I don't care-driving is totally unneccessary in the town I live in, all the interesting places are at walking distance from my flat (this including university, bars, cinemas,shops, my mates' flats-I live in the town center and it's GREAT.)

So it's just when I come here that I find it aggravating.
On the other hand, it wouldn't solve the "everyone is away or working" problem, so I guess I can't complain that much.
Thing is, I couldn't get a job in June or July, cause I was passing exams/in China, and I can't get a job in August cause I'm supposed to take my cousin around when she gets here.
At least a job would keep me busy, man. And make money, of course. I'm hopelessly broke. As usual^^
I guess I'm in a moaning mood tonight-not attractive at all!

But having nothing to do tends to make me like this. Of course, when I have things to do, I procrastinate like crazy, and do it in a rush the night before it's due. It's always worked for me :D

["Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen."A.B.]

No comments: