Saturday, July 26, 2008

unexpectedness

busy watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Bugs Bunny, which is against the natural order of things. Although I do wish he'd catch Bip Bip the roadrunner one day. That bird is very annoying.
Anyway, I digress.
I was woken up this morning by a phone call fro my Dad, off holidaying in the Pyrenees, while I babysit a house, a brother, and more I don't care to talk about. He had just had a call from my Aunt Lena (one of the swedes) saying my cousin Oscar and two friends of his were arriving in Avignon today and coming to stay with us. So I've been running all over the place clearing up, getting beds ready, the usual, but it's good news, should be entertaining.

Last time I saw Oscar it was Christmas 2006 in Stockholm and I have vivid memories of watching him tie massive fireworks to a stop sign-the fireworks went off with a BANG! and were very pretty, and a neighbour threatened to call the police.


["Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway."E.H.}

No comments: